Please note that you can import the demo content and then just edit the imported testimonials. Go to Dashboard > VamTam > Quick import
In order to set up a testimonial page or slider, please follow the steps below:
Please go to Dashboard > Testimonials > Add new
1. Add a Title of the testimonial - it's the name of the person that provides the testimonial.
Set up a testimonial page or slider
Add new or edit an existing page.
Please go to Dashboard > Pages > Add new
Add the testimonials using the Vamtam Drag and Drop builder.
1. Go to the VamTam Drag & Drop editor and click on the element Testimonials.
2. You can change the width of the element from the buttons on the left.
3. Once the element is inserted you will see its block into the builder.
4. Edit the element - choose the layout between Slider or Static, and the testimonials you want to visualise. If the "Automatically rotate" option is on, the Testimonials block will change the slide every 7 seconds.
5. Select a category: By default all categories are active. Please note that if you do not see categories, most probably there are none created. You can use ctr / cmd + click to select multiple categories.
6. Select the testimonials' IDs (optional): By default all testimonials are active. You can use ctr / cmd + click to select multiple IDs.
7. Click on Save element button.
6. Finally click on Publish.